From Icaruspedia, the high flying Kid Icarus Wiki
- The Komayto enemy is a reference to Metroids from the popular Metroid series?
- That there was a manga based on Kid Icarus?
- The secret passwords feature was lost in '3D Classics: Kid Icarus and never existed in the original Famicom Disk System version of Kid Icarus?
- Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters was never released in Japan when it originally came out in 1991, until recently on the 3DS Virtual Console?
- Pit was called "Kid Icarus" on the animated television series Captain N: The Game Master?
- In Kid Icarus Hearts are used as money, and don't restore health?