This discussion page is for discussing the main page. For general community discussions, please head to the community portal.
For some reason, the navigation part of the main page looks very messed up for me. This is what it looks like:
Using Firefox in 1024x768. Oddly, I seem to recall this working as it should not too long ago. I'm not sure what broke it, but with the NIWA induction, it should probably be fixed ASAP. If it helps, zooming out once causes this to happen:
--Vellidragon 12:04, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
- Seems to be fixed now. Thanks :3 --Vellidragon 15:42, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Now THAT is an April Fool's prank. Bravo. Only, I could have sworn it was actually a certain demonic lord that ruled, unless she overthrew him. XD Brawlingwolf 18:56, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Dragon Quest Wiki Link/New User
The links are missing the .org of the URL.
I'll be helping out here where and when I can, mostly with cleanup and Brawl related articles. I've got Uprising, but haven't been able to play it yet. Zenithian 14:26, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- Awesome! Welcome to the wiki :D I'll fix the Dragon Quest Wiki URL now, and I have given you the ambassador right because I give it out to Staff of affiliated/other NIWA Wikis. --Starphoria (C·E) 16:59, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
I was thinking of a cool name for the Wiki. While nothing could beat "Icaruspedia", I thought of a following line (or you could call it a slogan). This is what I came with: Icaruspedia, the Wiki about Pitty! So what do you think? I know it would take a lot of debate and time to do it, but it's these things that set good from the best!
JORDAN DEBONO 06:51, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
If we're going for name changes, I say we call ourselves Divinipedia. It references the games, and it would give people a laugh when they visited. Zelos 19:09, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
- Well, we certainly aren't after a name change, but a slogan would be reasonable. "Pitty" isn't really a thing, so I'd go with the more simplistic Icaruspedia, the Pit Wiki. If even that is needed. Toast ltimatum 19:59, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
- Divinipedia is great, but unfortunately not everyone knows the game in depth as we do. When casual searchers look for us, they might just disregard us thinking we're about something totally different. As for the other slogan, I personally think "the Pit Wiki" is too abrupt. How about if we reference the gods; for example: the gods' resource for info or it's about angels and gods. Basically something a bit longer and possibly more humorous. But since this wiki isn't looking for these things at the current moment, it's pointless discussing them at the present moment...
- JORDAN DEBONO 01:00, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
Super Kid Icarus
why not included? - http://home.comcast.net/~superkidicarus
Because it's just a flash game, not an official Kid Icarus title. If you think we will advertise it just because you asked nicely, you are sadly mistaken.--Anothrgamer1234 01:22, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
Has the thought of making an IRC channel for this wiki ever come up? It could sure use one, and I'll be more than honored to make one too, on one of the networks I happen to have something experience with. Conny 06:50, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
If we have a link to Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Main Page, we should also have one to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. I don't trust myself to make a good icon for it, so who could take care of that job? Toast ltimatum 08:37, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
- I could make one, the only problem is I have no idea how to make the yellow border around like the other icons do. RicketyTrigger 15:39, 14 December 2014 (UTC)