Kid Icarus is the first game in the Kid Icarus series, released for the Japanese Famicom in 1986 and the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1987. It is a 2D platformer that has the hero, Pit, navigate the Underworld, Overworld, and Skyworld in order to find the Three Sacred Treasures, defeat Medusa, and rescue Palutena. The game has become known for its intense difficulty, memorable soundtrack, and its similarities with the Metroid game released around the same time.
(Read more...) (Nominate a featured article)
CG render of Twinbellows from the North American commercial for Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- April 28, 2021 - The Dragalia Lost Wiki has been accepted as the 25th member of NIWA!
- March 13, 2021 - The Xeno Series Wiki has been accepted as the 24th member of NIWA!
- December 7, 2018 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available worldwide!
- December 4, 2018 - Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Card, Pit (Victory), is finally revealed to the public to celebrate the release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- June 12, 2018 - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is revealed for the Nintendo Switch, and all three Kid Icarus characters, Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit are confirmed to return.
Welcome to Icaruspedia! I am RicketyTrigger, this wiki's Editor-in-Chief (EiC)! It is a pleasure to have you on our site. I hope you enjoy the content on this wiki, and help us expand it even more.
Please help us with the following:
- Create articles and add info about Kid Icarus: Uprising!
- Create articles on AR Cards!
- Add infoboxes to articles that need them.
- Add more references to articles.
- Create articles on people and companies that have worked on the Kid Icarus series.
- Create articles on music from the Kid Icarus franchise.
Note: Please make sure words are in American spelling to keep with consistency.