The Samurai Blade, known in Japan as Fencing: Little View (撃剣景丸 "Gekiken Keimaru"), is a Blade in Kid Icarus: Uprising. It is unique among blades in that it provides extra speed in exchange for ranged attack flaws. It's one of the few blades which actually resembles its own weapon type. It is a Katana that fires sonic slashes.
The Samurai Blade is a powerful copy of a legendary sword whose curved blade was devastating in close combat. While this blade improves quickness, it has weaker ranged shots and takes time to charge.
Weapon data is for weapons with zero ranged and melee stars with no mods to them. Distance refers to the maximum range a shot can travel, measured with non-homing shots. Damage (near) refers to the damage done when the target is as close as possible. Damage (far) refers to the damage given at maximum range. The symbol "—" means the corresponding stat is not applicable to that specific attack.
|Melee hit 1||—||67.2||—|
|Melee hit 2||—||37.8||—|
|Melee hit 3||—||79.8||—|
|Attack||Distance||Damage (near)||Damage (far)||Shots|
|Melee hit 1||—||27.2||—||—|
|Melee hit 2||—||15.3||—||—|
|Melee hit 3||—||32.3||—||—|
This weapon follows standard weapon fusion rules, with the following exceptions:
- Samurai Blade + Earthmaul Club = Arlon Orbitars (rather than Thanatos Staff)
- Rose Staff + Eyetrack Orbitars = Samurai Blade (rather than Halo Club)
- Cursed Palm + Ball Cannon = Black Club (rather than Samurai Blade)
- This weapon has an air to land melee damage ratio of 2.47.
- The Samurai Blade is the favorite weapon of Masahiro Sakurai.
- ↑ Nintendo Power Vol. 275 (Page 36)